LIR3 Virtual Learning Session 6: "Connect with the Experts"
Join us for our sixth PMI Leadership Insititute Region 3 Virtual Learning Session, Thursday 9 July 2020, 6:30-8:00 pm EST:
“Connect with the Experts”
This session's "Connect with the Experts" topics:
- Professional Development lead by Larissa Moran, PMI Chapter Partner, North Central and Northeast North America Regions, and Nadine Fortin, VP of Professional Development, PMI-OVOC
- Board of Directors / Conflict Resolution lead by Ron Singer, PMI Region 3 Mentor, and Toby Utermohlen, PMI Chapter Administrator, North Central and Northeast North America Regions
In these break-out sessions, participants will share what has worked well in their chapters, as well as engage with seasoned regional and national PMI leaders for in-depth discussions. Lead by subject matter experts for their chosen topic, the groups will consolidate their findings and learnings and share back with the whole group at the end of the session. Participants will choose their preferred break-out session from the available topics in advance and will be routed to the appropriate virtual room after joining the session.
Agenda as follows: (all times approximate)
- 6:30 - 6:40 (10 minutes) - Plenary session, assignment of breakout rooms
- 6:40 - 7:10 (30 minutes) - Breakout group discussions
- 7:10 - 7:45 (35 minutes) - Regroup and present breakout findings to entire group
- 7:45 - 8:00 (15 minutes) - Closing remarks, VLS season closeout discussion
It is no longer possible to register for this event