LIR3 Virtual Learning Session 7: "Connect with the Experts - Part 2!"
Join us for our seventh PMI Leadership Insititute Region 3 Virtual Learning Session, Thursday 17 September 2020, 6:30-8:00 pm EST:
“Connect with the Experts”
This session's "Connect with the Experts" topics:
- Membership, Recruitment, and Volunteers lead by Larissa Moran, PMI Chapter Partner, North Central and Northeast North America Regions, and TBD New Member Orientation Coordinator
- Policies, Governance & Finance -Best Practices lead by Galini Gavrilidou, Director of Finance / Treasurer at PMI Lakeshore Ontario Chapter, and Toby Utermohlen, PMI Chapter Administrator, North Central and Northeast North America Regions
In these break-out sessions, participants will share what has worked well in their chapters, as well as engage with seasoned regional and national PMI leaders for in-depth discussions. Lead by subject matter experts for their chosen topic, the groups will consolidate their findings and learnings and share back with the whole group at the end of the session. Participants will choose their preferred break-out session from the available topics in advance and will be routed to the appropriate virtual room after joining the session.
Agenda as follows: (all times approximate)
- 6:30 - 6:40 (10 minutes) - Plenary session, assignment of breakout rooms
- 6:40 - 7:10 (30 minutes) - Breakout group discussions
- 7:10 - 7:45 (35 minutes) - Regroup and present breakout findings to entire group
- 7:45 - 8:00 (15 minutes) - Closing remarks
It is no longer possible to register for this event