Leadership Institute Region 3 Meeting
NOTE: Prior to registering for the 2019 PMI LIR3M, please consult with your chapter President to make use of the promo codes provided to them for the registration process. Every Region 3 chapter has 5 free registration codes that have been sent to chapter Presidents for their distribution.
The 2019 PMI Leadership Institute Region 3 Meeting is an annual event hosted by one of the 18 PMI Region 3 chapters that provides learning and networking opportunities for PMI Region 3 chapter leaders.
This year, the PMI LIR3M Project Team is planning a program to adress the most pressing challenges Region 3 chapters are facing, and that empowers chapter leaders to achieve their goals in providing greater membership value.
While this year's program is still being finalized, attendees can expect:
- A keynote presentation on board communication methods to facilitate solutions.
- Learning and Sharing breakout sessions produced and presented by chapter leaders within Region 3.
- Networking opportunities with fellow Region 3 chapter leaders.
- Evening activities planned and facilitated by the 2019 LIR3M Host Chapter - PMI Ottawa Valley Outaouais Chapter (PMI-OVOC).
- Hospitality Suite hosted by PMI-OVOC providing snacks, refreshments, and casual networking and socializing.
- All within the beautiful, historic Canadian capital city of Ottawa, Ontario!
Prior to registering for this year's LIR3M, be sure to check with your chapter board to determine who will be attending. After paying the Region 3 fee, chapters can send up to five (5) chapter representatives at no cost by using one of the promo codes provided to their chapter President. Any chapter representatives in excess of the first five (5) will each be charged the attendance fee of $500 USD.
Once you have your code and you are ready to register, CLICK HERE to book your ticket to attend!
In addition to registering for the LIR3M, we have secured a block of rooms at a preferred rate at the host hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Ottawa. The reserved block of rooms is only reserved until Monday, May 6th, 2019. After that, all remaining rooms will be released to the hotel and guests will not be eligable to our preferred room rate.
For more information on how to secure your room at our host hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn, CLICK HERE!